Wednesday 19 November 2008

Farm Blogs from Around the World on hold until January 2008.

I have been swamped with writing commitments for some time now, which don't look like they are going to go away between now and the end of this year.
I'm afraid that I am putting my regular news posts on hold at Farm Blogs from Around the World until January 1st, 2008.
In the New Year I will be able to get back to the basics of this blog, which is identifying good blogs, posting your recommendations and contacting those blogs you recommend.
Please don't think I am closing this blog; I fully intend to resume full service in the New Year.
In the meantime, if you have written to me recently, please read the above link and I look forward to being in touch with you all as of the first week of January, 2009.
And please, do send me your recommendations even if it won't be until January that I am able to get back to you and get them up on this blog. You can write to me at info AT ianwalthew.com
Happy Christmas to one and all.
Ian



A Place in the Auvergne

A Place in My Country

Ian Walthew


Farm Blogs
Ranch Blogs
Rural Blogs
Countryside Blogs
Smallholding Blogs
Urban Homesteading Blogs
Homesteading Blogs
Homestead Blogs
Allotment Blogs
Apiculture Blogs
Bee-keeping Blogs

Auvergne
Auvergnate
Auvergnat
Auvergnats
France
Rural France
Blogs about France


Paris / Montmartre/ Abbesses holiday / vacation furnished apartment rental

1 comment:

Candylei said...

Glad to hear you have lots of work. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Mr. Ian.