Friday 29 August 2008

Homesteader Life Recommends

Scott at Homesteader Life is a serious homesteader and I've been looking forward to posting his recommendations.

Here they are, with a few words from Scott about each one:

Dry Creek Cronicles
"Rick's blog is great. If you want read a blog that will make you thinkoutside the box about farming or anything else, this is the one."

ND Homekeeper
"Lynn and her family farm/homestead in the Turtle Mts of ND. Former cityfolks who have really come along way. Just good folks."



P.S!
  • I am afraid that I have lost many of your recent emails, specifically any sent to me between 15th August 2008 and 26th August 2008. Obviously I am annoyed at my stupidity, but also offer my apologies for all those people who took the time to write to me at what is, for most people, a busy time of year.
  • If you did write to me between the above dates, I can only apologise, and ask you to re-send your email to me.

A Place in the Auvergne
Ian Walthew




Farm Blogs
Ranch Blogs
Rural Blogs
Countryside Blogs
Smallholding Blogs
Urban Homesteading Blogs
Homesteading Blogs
Homestead Blogs
Allotment Blogs
Apiculture Blogs
Bee-keeping Blogs

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS COPYRIGHT IAN WALTHEW 2008

Auvergne
Auvergnate
Auvergnat
Auvergnats
France
Rural France
Blogs about France


Paris / Montmartre/ Abbesses holiday / vacation furnished apartment rental

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think "Alpaca Farming" is one of the most popular types of farming in America today and more and more farmers are diverting from the conventional cow,or sheep,farms to Alpaca farming.

ealpacafarming.com