Friday 8 August 2008

Life on Tracy's Farm

'3 acres to learn on and grow in. A place to share with my family and friends. A place where hummingbirds battle and frogs sing loudly. This is home. A place filled with peace.
The most wonderful gift of all.
My hope is that all who come and visit will take some of that away with them.
Come breathe deeply.'
was recommended to me by Hidden Haven Homestead.


Tracy's blog from Texas is a farm diary.


"I worked hard to be able to buy this little farm and I want my friends and family around the country to be able to enjoy it with me," Tracy wrote to me in an email.
"Almost every day there is something that makes me laugh, cry, or become amazed, and I want to share them with others. I feel that my exeriences may help someone else and also when I need help, someone else may have already gone through the same thing."

http://www.aplaceintheauvergne.blogspot.com/
http://www.ianwalthew.com/


Farm BlogsRanch Blogs
Rural Blogs
Countryside Blogs
Smallholding Blogs
Homesteading Blogs
Homestead Blogs
Allotment Blogs

No comments: