Tuesday 16 September 2008

If you are listed on Farm Blogs from Around the World have you sent me your best farm blog Recommendations?

Farm Blogs from Around the world relies on bloggers who have been recommended by other bloggers to send me their recommendations of their favourite farm blogs. In this way, the blog roll grows organically; the idea is that the good blogs lead us all to the great ones.

Nearly all the bloggers on Farm Blogs From Around the World have been recommended to me by other bloggers. I then contact these bloggers, ask them for some more information about their own agricultural holding (at a minimum their location, acreage, and what food and fibre they raise), some text about their blog and permission to use up to 5 photos from their blog so that I can make a posting about a new recommended blogger.

I also ask them to send me up to 5 of their favourite recommended blogs, who I then add to the blog roll and then contact, asking them for the above.

If you are listed on Farm Blogs from Around the World, it is probably because someone has recommended you.

IF YOU HAVEN'T SENT ME ANY INFO ABOUT YOURSELF OR YOUR OWN RECOMMENDATIONS I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOU GETTING IN TOUCH WITH ME AT INFO AT IANWALTHEW.COM

I just don't have the time to chase people up, and nor do I want to hassle anyone who doesn't want to be a part of this.

IF YOU AREN'T LISTED ON FARM BLOGS BUT WOULD LIKE TO BE, PLEASE ALSO CONTACT ME WITH INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR BLOG AND YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS, WHICH I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO CHECK OUT.IF YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE SOME RECOMMENDATIONS BUT WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SOME MORE, AGAIN, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT INFO AT IANWALTHEW.COM

Many thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you.

P.S. Back in August, I somehow managed to permanently delete my Farm Blogs 'To Reply To' folder in Outlook Express.

So, I am afraid that I have lost many of your recent emails, specifically any sent to me between 15th August 2008 and 26th August 2008. Obviously I am annoyed at my stupidity, but also apologetic for all those people who took the time to write to me at what is, for most people, a busy time of year.

If you see this post, and did write to me between the above dates, I can only apologise, and ask you to re-send your email to me.




A Place in the Auvergne
A Place in My Country
Ian Walthew


Farm Blogs
Ranch Blogs
Rural Blogs
Countryside Blogs
Smallholding Blogs
Urban Homesteading Blogs
Homesteading Blogs
Homestead Blogs
Allotment Blogs
Apiculture Blogs
Bee-keeping Blogs

Auvergne
Auvergnate
Auvergnat
Auvergnats
France
Rural France
Living in France
Blogs about France


Paris / Montmartre/ Abbesses holiday / vacation furnished apartment rental

No comments: