Saturday 20 September 2008

Sugar on Snow (VT, USA; General resource blog)


The blog Sugar on Snow was recommended by Mary Barrosse Schwartz from Bosky Dell Farm in Vermont.

Meredith was kind enough to drop me a brief line about it along with her own farm blog recommendations which I will post on shortly.

"It's dedicated to celebrating the state of Vermont's local and wild foods. I do not work on or operate a farm, but I do write about farms, farmers and farming on my blog."






A Place in the Auvergne
A Place in My Country
Ian Walthew

Farm Blogs
Ranch Blogs
Rural Blogs
Countryside Blogs
Smallholding Blogs
Urban Homesteading Blogs
Homesteading Blogs
Homestead Blogs
Allotment Blogs
Apiculture Blogs
Bee-keeping Blogs

Auvergne
Auvergnate
Auvergnat
Auvergnats
France
Rural France
Blogs about France

Paris / Montmartre/ Abbesses holiday / vacation furnished apartment rental

No comments: